We help motivated organizations plan their response to emergencies and service interruptions. In business, public sector, healthcare, and non-profit organizations, we provide solutions for complex problems.
April and her team not only assisted with the application and organization, but in those areas where we had not documented our response plans.
They provided our Public Health Threat and Hazards Identification Risk Assessment which was so well researched, that it received the highest recognition among our state-wide partners.
It is in large part because of the CCS team that Nevada now has a “best practices” Crisis Standards of Care Plan, as recognized by our federal and other state partners.
BENEFITS of our process:
Although we offer any of our services separately, your organization will get the best results from our four-step collaborative planning process. We walk your team step-by-step through the process of creating, testing, and implementing your emergency plans and procedures. With guidance and facilitation, we assist your team in creating an overall program that supports your agency’s mission and meets regulations for emergency preparedness.
Although the outcome of our work is emergency preparedness, the collaborative process enriches your organization, staff, and mission.
- Your organization meets emergency planning regulations required of your industry.
- Your staff is ready to use emergency plans and procedures, and preparedness becomes an
- Your organization develops intra- and inter-department collaboration with defined roles and
- Your organization creates clear, streamlined information-sharing pathways.
- Your agency’s efficiency improves as we define your mission-critical services and priorities.